Quick shameless self promotion – follow @typewrittennotes on instagram. Thanks.
If you ever have a free day in the city, here is what you should do:
- If you’re fan of Indian food – go eat at Pongal (http://www.pongalnyc.com). Order Dosa or Idli-Vada combo and definitely try their filter coffee (South Indian coffee)
- Buffalo Exchange – for second hand good. Its awesome and organized.
- Chelsea Market – ANTIQUE BARGAIN!
- MUD Spot – super chill place where you may come across people semi aggressively shit talk Hillary Clinton (jk it probably was a one time thing)
- Here is the deal though – YOU SHOULD MAKE SURE YOU WALK EVERYWHERE.
The walk made the day much more awesome-er. Saw some amazing sights and met some really cool people.
I hope your Saturday was as exciting as mine.
Love and Light,